ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
- It is low-cost development board
- This board contains everything which is necessary to create a Linux®, Android®, Windows®, or other OS/RTOS based design
- It has several expansion connectors to expose the processing system and programmable logic I/O for easy user access.
- It has tightly coupled ARM® processing system
- It has 7-series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard.
Main applications include video processing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, embedded ARM processing, and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping. The ZedBoard kit is supported by the www.zedboard.org community website where users can collaborate with other engineers also working on Zynq designs.
Note: Kindly disconnect the power adapter or ESP8266 while flashing programs to the Arduino UNO board as Rx pin (Pin 0 on Arduino UNO) has to be disengaged from any other tasks to avoid flashing errors.